ScabbyDog CSS forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Scabby Dogs CSS forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

X's server details and a question for Degs =)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MrX
Admin
Admin
MrX

X's server details and a question for Degs =) Empty
PostSubject: X's server details and a question for Degs =)   X's server details and a question for Degs =) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:08 am

Yo Stevie and Degs!
You can update the main homepage with my new server details since I know have two servers up and runing.

Dust2 & Office: mrx.no-ip.info:27015
DeathMatch HS Only: mrx.no-ip.info:27016

Oh and I am going to install ManiAdmin on my servers again so I will have propper redirect details to your server.
And since I am installing Mani then I will take a propper look on Quake sounds to see if I can get it to work.

So the question to you Degs. Have you manage to sort out your Quake sounds issues?

And on another note, I will have a "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2" server up and runing as soon as that game comes out.
And if you like the game then feel free to join my server for some public slaughter ^_^
The future ip of that server will be something like this =) mrx.no-ip.info:28960

Take care and all that shit =P

/Johan
Back to top Go down
D3g$

PostSubject: Re: X's server details and a question for Degs =)   X's server details and a question for Degs =) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:20 pm

Yo Exy La,

Congrats on the new server, shame things are going so well 4 u as I miss being in a clan with you but hopefully the future r end will ScabbyDog and ur end continues to grow 4 u Smile

Cheers mate sorted the sounds thanks. For info it was to do with z block not liking vote questions or sounds so I changed the sv_pure rating of the server and edited a config file but nuts 2 explain on txt tbh. I will talk you through if you require it 4 urs m8 Smile

Having an issue with rate restrictions now Sad Won't let me enforce any and clients can do as they please. Wanted to stop the old 10000 30 20 as it's a hundred tick server but even tho I changed the config and try a cexec_all thingy it still don't do jack Evil or Very Mad Tried what I thought was the obvious but not giving up yet and BW Viper was a good help to me but still I can't get it sorted Mad Crying or Very sad Sad Rolling Eyes

Ah well mate, don't be a stranger I love you Laughing
Back to top Go down
MrX
Admin
Admin
MrX

PostSubject: Re: X's server details and a question for Degs =)   X's server details and a question for Degs =) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:05 pm

Stevie. You forgot the - in my ip =)

should be: mrx.no-ip.info

not mrx.noip.info

^_^

ANYWAY. Why don't we set a date and time where we all go on the server and have some fun? Since I'm not really around nowdays.
I would like to be able to play some css with you all, have not done that in a while now =)
Back to top Go down
D3g$

PostSubject: Re: X's server details and a question for Degs =)   X's server details and a question for Degs =) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:55 am

If we can get the regs on then maybe we could set a mod on or have silly wepons & knives only with low grav or something
Back to top Go down
VipeR

PostSubject: Re: X's server details and a question for Degs =)   X's server details and a question for Degs =) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:27 am

rite degs, im on testing a few enforce rates setup atm not one is 100% effective but the best ive found will set everyones rates to say 25000 100 100 upon entering and wont let them change them until they leave.

i cant get it to allow a range (which is what im looking for) e.g 23000 - 28000 88-101 88-101 but if your ok with making everyone the same ill talk you through the setup tonight.

also im getting 2 more servers and if you want ill tag one up as SD for you's until you guys get bigger! ill let you know better end of the week about this thou.
Back to top Go down
D3g$

PostSubject: Re: X's server details and a question for Degs =)   X's server details and a question for Degs =) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:35 pm

What a star I like the sound of that as I'm all for an even playing field for fairness. Shame we can't set a range but hopefully everyone who plays should be happy with those rates anyway. 25000 is the average number 4 most gamers nowadays and as the server is 100 tick then ppl should only have this rate anyway so they get the max out of the server tbh. Good work mate and thanks Smile

With regards to the server mate that would be amazing and thanks so much, I dunno what to say except.... Join our clan Wink Also if you could set up the old spam to join the clan and promote the main server I'd say mega big ty so much mate but then again only if you join us Razz

Thanks Vipes ... L337 Viper skillz tbfh Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X's server details and a question for Degs =)   X's server details and a question for Degs =) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X's server details and a question for Degs =)
Page 1 of 1