ScabbyDog CSS forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Scabby Dogs CSS forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are going to start play matches now on Monday 29

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MrX
Admin
Admin
MrX

We are going to start play matches now on Monday 29 Empty
PostSubject: We are going to start play matches now on Monday 29   We are going to start play matches now on Monday 29 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:18 am

As the topic says. It is time for us to move forward and start playing.
We will start off with some irc games and then move over to friendly ED games.

For now on I would like for everyone to get online on the TeamSpeak 3 server at 20.00 UK time from now on so we can start chatting with each other and play on our public server and go off to play some matches.

Viper if you could get hold of everyone that you have brought with you that don't have the forum saved somewhere or don't watch the forum that often, that would be great.
Back to top Go down
Dizzle

PostSubject: Re: We are going to start play matches now on Monday 29   We are going to start play matches now on Monday 29 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:59 am

Woooooop!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VipeR

PostSubject: Re: We are going to start play matches now on Monday 29   We are going to start play matches now on Monday 29 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am

kk bud ill let them know! ill try and get online tonight but im busy as chuff atm with work and life in general so if im on itll be about 9 or 10pm GMT.
Back to top Go down
MrX
Admin
Admin
MrX

PostSubject: Re: We are going to start play matches now on Monday 29   We are going to start play matches now on Monday 29 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:16 am

Yea sure no problem. The rest of this week is just to let the information go around so there is no hurry to be here on time or anything. I myself might be away because of real life issues, I just want to get the ball rolling.
Back to top Go down
Triggrrrr

PostSubject: Re: We are going to start play matches now on Monday 29   We are going to start play matches now on Monday 29 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:24 pm

I am so grateful you said this I was really thinking we were quite boring Wink but hey that is behind us now? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We are going to start play matches now on Monday 29   We are going to start play matches now on Monday 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We are going to start play matches now on Monday 29
Page 1 of 1