ScabbyDog CSS forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Scabby Dogs CSS forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Watch me play css like a sick crazy player (most of the time)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MrX
Admin
Admin
MrX

Watch me play css like a sick crazy player (most of the time) Empty
PostSubject: Watch me play css like a sick crazy player (most of the time)   Watch me play css like a sick crazy player (most of the time) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:07 pm

I was recording playing on my own css server that I am hosting. (mrx.no-ip.info:27016)
You should download it, unrar it with winrar (rarlabs.com) and put it into steam and cstrike folder.
Boot up the game and in the console write in "playdemo MrX_ineye_DM_HS_Deagle_only"

If you want to learn something about playing the game then watch it.
You can hit shift+f2 to get demo controls so you can pause or make the video slower to see how I aim or faster to skip some parts.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Watch me play css like a sick crazy player (most of the time)   Watch me play css like a sick crazy player (most of the time) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:51 am

this is one to watch ( ITS A MUST DOWNLOAD )

Thanks Admin
Back to top Go down
http://scabbydog.omgforum.net
MrX
Admin
Admin
MrX

PostSubject: Re: Watch me play css like a sick crazy player (most of the time)   Watch me play css like a sick crazy player (most of the time) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:17 am

Oh and while watching it you should watch and anotice how to use the deagle, You should nearly NEVER spam the mouse button when you shoot at someone with the deagle. You will see me do that and fail most of the time, and while taking a pause between shots will make it more accurate.
Back to top Go down
D3g$

PostSubject: Re: Watch me play css like a sick crazy player (most of the time)   Watch me play css like a sick crazy player (most of the time) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:38 am

very good X la. One word - Awesome. One phrase - ya l337 pr0 mofo Laughing Cheers 4 the dem and hope your now well on the road 2 recovery. Enjoy your home visit on sunday and hope 2 see you properly better and back online soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watch me play css like a sick crazy player (most of the time)   Watch me play css like a sick crazy player (most of the time) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watch me play css like a sick crazy player (most of the time)
Page 1 of 1