ScabbyDog CSS forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Scabby Dogs CSS forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHAT YOU THINK OF THE NEW WEBBY ???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wacko*Blacko

WHAT YOU THINK OF THE NEW WEBBY ??? Empty
PostSubject: WHAT YOU THINK OF THE NEW WEBBY ???   WHAT YOU THINK OF THE NEW WEBBY ??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 6:37 pm

So guys what you think of the new website ????
let me know plzz ?

If there is anything i can add let me know ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

members so, if you think there is a player you ( WANT ) in SD you go for it! just ask him to read the rules first
as we need the SERVER ...........................

Members we need your help!

We are enjoying the time fraging on the server but we need for everyone to start recruiting members into the clan as server payments need paid. Thoughout this time we as a clan/community have appreciatied your support and committement and now asking for your help of a minimal donation of £2.80 per month as a member and £4.00 as admin to keep our clan/community alive!!!!!!

Thanks for all your support hopefully there is much more to look forward to in 2010.

Thank you very much mother fu**ers lol

Wacko*Blacko
Back to top Go down
naeryo

WHAT YOU THINK OF THE NEW WEBBY ??? Empty
PostSubject: I just reread my comment while writing this.. and I was like wtf. +18   WHAT YOU THINK OF THE NEW WEBBY ??? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:59 pm

Hey Stevie,

Well the thing is; I'd be paying for admin now if I lived on my own.
My mom would just never let me, lol. If only my mom played Css... Shittttt

I'd gladly be a part of the /recruiting/ thing. I'll have an extra eye open for players that posess our mighty css skills.

Erhum, Yes..

As I said I smoke too much weed.

I mean, did I mention +18 in this topic?
I guess I should...

Huh.. where was I..
oh yeah.

See ya soon buddy.
Back to top Go down

WHAT YOU THINK OF THE NEW WEBBY ???
Page 1 of 1