ScabbyDog CSS forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Scabby Dogs CSS forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jester. Pc has died

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jester

Jester. Pc has died Empty
PostSubject: Jester. Pc has died   Jester. Pc has died Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:31 pm

Well had to type this on my phone!! Because my pc has finally died so will back when it's up and running ;(
Back to top Go down
MrX
Admin
Admin
MrX

PostSubject: Re: Jester. Pc has died   Jester. Pc has died Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:34 pm

As Homer would have said... Doh, DOOOH... DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!
Man that sucks >.<
Back to top Go down
VipeR

PostSubject: Re: Jester. Pc has died   Jester. Pc has died Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:35 am

unlucky mate mine is on its way out aswell but think mine is more of a operating system problem i think Mad

so i think i should go back to trusty linux Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
MrX
Admin
Admin
MrX

PostSubject: Re: Jester. Pc has died   Jester. Pc has died Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:09 am

Ubuntu 4 tha win =)

I wish linux would have had kick ass game support.
Back to top Go down
VipeR

PostSubject: Re: Jester. Pc has died   Jester. Pc has died Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:09 am

MrX wrote:
Ubuntu 4 tha win =)

I wish linux would have had kick ass game support.

never really had a problem with game support as only games i really play is cs:s and unreal 99. plus linux gives me a greater advatange and more userbility when im program developing and web design which im doing alot more lately. saying that im running windows 7 64 bit on a laptop and im growing increasingly fond of that (shoot me now) affraid
Back to top Go down
D3g$

PostSubject: Re: Jester. Pc has died   Jester. Pc has died Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:27 am

Aww Jester mate gonna miss ya and sorry PC is gone. RIP the PC Sad I know what it's like when u have 2 go without a PC for a while and it feels like part of ur body is missing so GL in the quest and hopefully see you soon mate. .:SD:. going nowhere so we look forward 2 the return Very Happy Take care mate Crying or Very sad

X and Vipes can you not sort Jesters PC ffs you guys know a s**t load of S***e about everything. Come on hook the brother up Cool

Linux urgh!!!! Windows 7 not tried it yet and am 2 scared to change to a new operating sys when I am use to this one and it's working sound.

Vipes don't u disapear on us 2 and X get well soon bounce Smile
Back to top Go down
jester

PostSubject: Re: Jester. Pc has died   Jester. Pc has died Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:46 pm

Thanks for feeling my pain guys. Nightmare having to spend time with the wife!!! keep trying to kick her off her laptop but she wont let me put CS on it ;(((

PC been to the doctors and the operating system has given up. time to put it out of its misery.

Going to get a new one built but could take a couple of weeks or might go to PC world. cant be without CS for too long
Back to top Go down
D3g$

PostSubject: Re: Jester. Pc has died   Jester. Pc has died Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:58 pm

HEHE Jest steal the lappy cat

Don't rusy into anything mate and end up payin over the odds. Make sure you get what you want for a fair price. Look forward 2 seeing you back on and with a new pc you'll be cookin on gas Cool

GL and take care Lee La, we still miss ya damn pc's Sad
Back to top Go down
VipeR

PostSubject: Re: Jester. Pc has died   Jester. Pc has died Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:55 am

if its your operating system i can give you links to download windows 7 (pirate but works ;D )
but if your after a full pc try:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

of for componants to build your own:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thats where i buy all my stuff and cannot fault them tbh

but if i were you id just dl windows to get yourself away and then take your time and build up a l33t pc like im doing
Back to top Go down
MrX
Admin
Admin
MrX

PostSubject: Re: Jester. Pc has died   Jester. Pc has died Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:38 pm

I have been using Windows 7 since Build 7000, it kicks ass and I love it. Degs, if you have Vista then you need to upgrade asap. If you still use xp then you can wait a bit longer if you want. Allthough Win7 is easier on the eye and will run over both xp and vista with its mighty powah ^_^
Back to top Go down
VipeR

PostSubject: Re: Jester. Pc has died   Jester. Pc has died Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:59 am

MrX wrote:
I have been using Windows 7 since Build 7000, it kicks ass and I love it. Degs, if you have Vista then you need to upgrade asap. If you still use xp then you can wait a bit longer if you want. Allthough Win7 is easier on the eye and will run over both xp and vista with its mighty powah ^_^

totally agree, and if you can use 64 bit Cool

vista was far to over done and was about as reliable as a 82 skoda estate Razz
Back to top Go down
jester

PostSubject: Re: Jester. Pc has died   Jester. Pc has died Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:33 am

Hi guys,

happy days are on the way, ordered new PC today, being built and getting it in a weeks time. and in two weeks virgin 50 mb broadband. hope to be see you all soon
Back to top Go down
Wacko*Blacko

PostSubject: Re: Jester. Pc has died   Jester. Pc has died Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:29 pm

Happy days m8 hope to see you on soon kicking some (_!_) Razz
Back to top Go down
jester

PostSubject: Re: Jester. Pc has died   Jester. Pc has died Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:48 am

zzzzzzzzzzzz Sleep I so need to shoot someone in the head !!!! Very Happy
one week to go !!!!! jocolor
Back to top Go down
D3g$

PostSubject: Re: Jester. Pc has died   Jester. Pc has died Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:10 pm

WB m8 Smile Happy days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jester. Pc has died   Jester. Pc has died Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jester. Pc has died
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ScabbyDog CSS forum :: General :: Open Chat-
Jump to: