ScabbyDog CSS forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Scabby Dogs CSS forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shoomie here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shoomie

Shoomie here Empty
PostSubject: Shoomie here   Shoomie here Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:03 pm

Hi all

New to CS and out of all the many many many servers that are out there yours is by far the friendliest I have been on. Always get a good welcome every time I pop on, infact the only reason Im not on the server playing now is because no one else is.

Anyway just wanted to say high and you will be seeing alot more of me around. P.s Im not very good (most of you have seen this for yourselves) but tring to get better.

Lets see if anyone is on the server playing now........yes there is. Cya
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Shoomie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoomie here   Shoomie here Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:45 am

Hello m8 nice to see ya on here .

As you know we are looking for members m8 so feel free to JOIN US Smile

If you are thinking about it m8 read the rules first Smile

We do ask members to pay a little as we do have ( SERVER & TEAMSPEAK WEBHOSTING ) to pay for .

Back to top Go down
http://scabbydog.omgforum.net
D3g$

Shoomie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoomie here   Shoomie here Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:34 am

Hello m8, am just passing through before I go and put on a firework show in the rain Shocked Nice 2 see you on the server and thanks 4 registering on our forums m8. Now u can be one of the gang Cool

4 the record: U r good at Css m8 or if u think u not you are disillusional cyclops Maybe it's the new h4x Twisted Evil Razz

Hopefully see you online properly 2morra unless by some miricle I manage to get on later. Have a good weekend pal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shoomie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoomie here   Shoomie here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoomie here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ScabbyDog CSS forum :: General :: Open Chat-
Jump to: