ScabbyDog CSS forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Scabby Dogs CSS forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bahhh VipeR

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VipeR

bahhh VipeR Empty
PostSubject: bahhh VipeR   bahhh VipeR Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:37 am

well just a post to say hello really and introduce myself.

name: VipeR

clan: Blackwater (maybe soon SD applicant unsure atm)

job: graffics designer/sign maker/amateur webdesign --->company i work for atm ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

about me: well i got a missus and a 2yr old son, been playing cs for what feels like forever lol. EX pro UT99 player. i fail miserably at cs:s and i hope to one day to be at least classed as MID + rather than LOW + which i am told i am atm.

fave cs weaps: any but excel at awp/scout and m4a1

play on your server quite a bit when i see people on. get on well and go back a fair while with good ol degs Cool

chip chip
VipeR

owt else you wanna know just ask. ill lash some pics up when i can be arsed lol and i aint at work ^^
Back to top Go down
D3g$

bahhh VipeR Empty
PostSubject: Re: bahhh VipeR   bahhh VipeR Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:22 pm

Hi Vipes,

Nice 2 c u Pal and yer we go back a bit through online gaming Cool

For the record I don't class you as low skill at all, deffo mid or above mid imo. Anyone who has been on the end of one of your scouting kills will agree!!!!

Checked out your website mate, didn't realise you was a graphix pro, should have realised from your forums Razz Have 2 get a sign for the scabby dog offices (joke there are no offices, it's an island Laughing )

Mate if this an application to join SD then your in Smile Seriously we'd love to have you. Your a sound guy, I've known you for a while and your a reg on the server so if this is not an app to join you should turn it into one. Our recruitment officer Wacko is away on holiday for a week but as a CL I say get a new headset and come join us on TS. As you know we are a newish clan and looking to recruit mature members (with the exception of my lad) with the hope of having fun on server (poss servers), enter a league or 2 when we have enough regs who wanna play in the battles and poss start our own community Cool

One thing I will say Vipes (as I'm typing to you I've just spilt budweiser on my mouse and headset hope that's ok for later Sad ). Sorry back to the topic, one thing I will say Vipes is until the clan has enough members it's just nice to see you again and glad you found our server and look forward to fun nights of CSS.

Hopefully see you there Bro cheers Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
VipeR

bahhh VipeR Empty
PostSubject: Re: bahhh VipeR   bahhh VipeR Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:26 pm

well its not an app just yet but im more than happy to tag up for wars ect when i get me headset (only been in post fopr about a month Mad

lol my z board has had more liquids spillt in it and it still going strong lol so your mouse n headset should be fine ^^
Back to top Go down
D3g$

bahhh VipeR Empty
PostSubject: Re: bahhh VipeR   bahhh VipeR Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:58 pm

Well hopefully it'll be an app soon but ty m8 much appreciate ur offer of help 2 Smile

Bit of lubrication probably does it the world of good, works 4 the door hinges so sound Laughing

Hope ur HS arrives soon m8 so u can get some spillage on the go Razz
Back to top Go down
MrX
Admin
Admin
MrX

bahhh VipeR Empty
PostSubject: Re: bahhh VipeR   bahhh VipeR Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:39 am

I AM A NINJA!!!
Back to top Go down
VipeR

bahhh VipeR Empty
PostSubject: Re: bahhh VipeR   bahhh VipeR Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:44 am

MrX wrote:
I AM A NINJA!!!

that you are Razz
Back to top Go down
D3g$

bahhh VipeR Empty
PostSubject: Re: bahhh VipeR   bahhh VipeR Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:24 pm

That is one way of describing Exy Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bahhh VipeR Empty
PostSubject: Re: bahhh VipeR   bahhh VipeR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bahhh VipeR
Page 1 of 1