ScabbyDog CSS forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Scabby Dogs CSS forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Away for a week

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wacko*Blacko

Away for a week Empty
PostSubject: Away for a week   Away for a week Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:36 pm

Hello guys just to let you all know that i am away for a week with the kids
wont be back tell next sat/night so have fun be good and dont abuse anyone on the server
as we all know we play for fun ..............Very Happy

Cr4y0l4 will be back online this coming sunday .

cya all soon ....

Wacko*Blacko
Back to top Go down
D3g$

Away for a week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away for a week   Away for a week Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:28 am

Have a good hol m8 and see you soon Sad Gonna miss you m8ty
Back to top Go down
D3g$

Away for a week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away for a week   Away for a week Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:26 pm

Ended up bareley being around myself this week unfortunately. Mad busy with work and stuff but normal service should be resumed next week and hopefully right in time 4 Stevies return bounce
Back to top Go down
MrX
Admin
Admin
MrX

Away for a week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away for a week   Away for a week Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:27 am

I have noticed that. I have been on TS for 3 days 24/7 and no one have been here. Well no one have joined my channel and said anything. There was someone connecting and then leaving again -_-
Back to top Go down
D3g$

Away for a week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away for a week   Away for a week Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:33 pm

I know sorry EX it's like you've moved in. If your not gonna join the clan we should charge you rent. I did pop on yesterday for a bit and you weren't on so you must have gone the toilet Laughing Was it ghosts in the chan it's nearly halloween Question

Next week or poss sunday nite shud hopefully be around so c u soon bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Away for a week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away for a week   Away for a week Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Away for a week
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ScabbyDog CSS forum :: General :: Open Chat-
Jump to: